It’s Monday! Time for blogging! And I have nothing for you. Just more of the same old same old. As I sit here trying write amidst the rousing game of pokemon going on at my feet, I wonder how I ever concentrate enough to do this. My candy addled brain can barely hear myself think over all this noise. Who knew Pokemon was SOOO EXCITING!!! Well, actually, I knew. You probably did too if you have kids in the 5-11 range.
There is no baby update this week. I have done nothing. Well that’s not true, Jena and I have been working on what will be the girls’ room. She’s got all her clothes moved over. We got her new bed set up and ordered curtains and a curtain rod and are almost done with their dresser. I have orders coming all over the place these days. I even finally ordered bottles, go me! When all the room orders get here I’ll post some pics. Jena girl is not even tempted to sleep in said room yet, but she does like to talk about it and even play in there sometimes.
It’s been a nice, non stressful project for us. I’m still physically feeling the effects of burn out. Mentally I’m feeling much less stressed, but my body does not seem to have gotten the memo. I have developed this lovely eye twitch, 6 days and running and it’s still there, reminding me of all that’s left to be done.
Oh and our homeschool blog was down this morning when the children woke me up an hour early. I eventually found the back up the creator put up, so it’s all ok, now. Now to get rid of the 2 hours worth of adrenaline when I thought I might have to recreate our entire years lesson plans. Eek!
So this day is in need of a bit of a reset. Here’s my attempt.
- Bycemaster got us a new computer, it’s almost set up. Days where everyone is actually done with school and it is NOT dinnertime are in my future! Thank you baby!
- We did a family clean again this weekend, it’s usually an every weekend thing. Not a one happened in October. The level of nasty over here was getting depressing. So while it’s not clean, it is manageable again and that makes me very happy.
- We got a free keyboard so the kids can start piano lessons. Yay for expensive items for free!
- The missing adapter for the keyboard while ordered, is not here yet. As I watch them happily banging away, I am super grateful it is still in its soundless state.
- Finally and this one makes me super happy. Jimmy Fallon makes # vidoes.
I’m gonna go watch some now, you can join me! I have watched way more of these than I’d like to admit. This one is still my current favorite.
Then please tell me, what do you do to de-stress? Tell me please!